BANKRUPTCY RELATED SERVICES
Bankruptcy taxation and bankruptcy related fraud investigations are highly complex specialties, and Ryan, Christie, Quinn, Baker & Oakes has been practicing in that arena for more than 20 years.
Ryan, Christie, Quinn, Baker & Oakes has been retained as Forensic CPA’s and Tax Consultants in over 800 Bankruptcy cases. Paul E. Quinn has been retained as an Expert Witness in dozens of Bankruptcy litigation cases, and in five of those cases, Mr. Quinn testified in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of California. The Firm represents multiple Chapter 7 Panel Trustees, and is often retained by Creditors and Creditor’s Committees. The Firm’s historical client representation in Bankruptcy Court has also included international and regional banks.
- Bankruptcy taxation issues
- Fraudulent transfer investigations
- Representation of Chapter 7 panel trustees
- Expert witness and consulting services
- Representation of creditors and creditor’s committees
- Bankruptcy fraud investigations
- Reconstruction of transactional activity
- Chapter 11 cases, tax issues and monthly operating reports
CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS